|Co-Extruder Model:||Sj-65/33||Sheet Width:||1080mm|
|Extrusion Capacity:||400kg/H||Main Electrical Parts:||ABB, Omron, Rkc, Schneider, Siemens|
|Extruder Model:||Lsj-120/35 Single Screw Extruder||Driving Power:||185kw|
|Sheet Thickness:||1.5-3mm||Installed Power:||400kw|
|Guaraneed Time:||12 Months||Transport Package:||Wooden Cases With Vacuum Films|
400kg/H ABS Sheet Extrusion Line,
400kw ABS Sheet Extrusion Line,
BV ABS Sheet Extrusion Line
This extrusion line consists of vacuum feeding machine ,SRL-Z500/1000A, SJSZ80-156 screw extruder, Hydraulic screen changer, melt-pumps, feedblock, T-die, T-die frame, Three roller calendar, cooling frame, film coating, edge cutting, oven, cutting machine, haul-off machine,sheets conveying table, stacker, electronic control system. The entire length of the production line is about 24 meters. We always adapt European advanced technologe, and in strict accordance with the standards to make extrusion line. So, we own the high quality.
Features of ABS/PC co-extrusion in T-die traveling cases sheet extrusion line:
1. ABS/PC co-extrusion in T-die traveling cases sheet extrusion line using high-speed energy-saving stable screw, output increased by more than 25% compared to similar products
2. Special harden treatment and non-sticky coating on the surface.
3. Special design calibrating device, each individual control;
4. Specific temperature control device, reduce heat shrinkage, simple operation.
5. Our products can be customized according to customer requirements.
ABB/PC co-extrusion in T-die traveling cases sheet extrusion line
This line adopts the most advanced multifold co-extrusion inside in the T-die and it's performance is much better than the traditional single fold extrusion with feedbacks. This accurate flow channel design can save surface material and shorten the invest cycle. The traveling cases sheets produced by this machine posses advantages of fresh and beautiful color, solid structure, high quality, lower cost, especially suitable for the middle-high class rigid shell traveling cases.